The goal of the 802VT Alliance is to restore Constitutional control at all levels of Government. To unite like-minded voters behind the most viable candidates who promote Liberty, Free Markets and personal responsibility. The ultimate goal is to support candidates who meet and stand by the principals of the Alliance.
The initial objective is to positively influence Vermont state elections. Thereafter, the focus of our campaigns will be on local candidates at various town, county as well as state offices.
1. We believe in the founding principals as expressed in the Decleration of Independence, the United States Constitution and the Vermont Constitution.
2. We believe in the natural rights of all people as enumerated in those documents, including the right to life, liberty and property.
3. We believe in a Constitutionally limited government, limited taxation or fees, a free market, personal responsibility and the rule of law.
4. We believe in the duty to safeguard and defend our national, as well as state, sovereignty as outlined in the 9th and 10th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
5. We believe strongly in the 2nd Amendments of the U.S. Constitution, as well as Article 16 of the Vermont Constitution which clearly define our right to bear arms against government tyranny and is the foundation of a free society.
6. We strongly believe that politicians work for us and not the other way around. A strong voice is paramount to enforce this idea. We know we have the power to put them in office and the power to remove them as easily.
“The 802VT Alliance exists to restore Constitutional principals at all levels of our government by championing the principals of free people and free markets, uniting like-minded citizens in support of candidates who will further these principals”.